Sometimes I hear stuff on the radio, tv, or see something in real life (or reality tv, there is a difference) and I think ’Really? Did I bring a child into this world?’ Not saying I don’t indulge in some of the crap, for example ABC’s the Bachelor/ette and if there’s a picture of Brangelina on the cover I’m buying that trashy magazine. But sometimes I gotta laugh and think that this world is going to hell in a handbag.
Here are some that come to mind. Please to add to my list by commenting below.
1. MTV’s Jersey Shore. What ever happened to music on MTV? Remember that?
I can’t watch this show it just makes me sad. I really hope teenagers are not allowed to watch this crap. (I am starting to sound like my mom — who didn’t let us watch MTV)
2. Jack White & Karen Elson, are throwing a Divorce party. Congratulations? Divorce can be a necessary path to take, but I know that for most people it is a difficult time in their lives.
3. Toddlers in Tiaras on TLC. Why do our little girls have to grow up so fast? I liked to play dress up but this show makes me sad for these little girls who seem to miss out on their innocence.
4. A diet pill for your fetus. Cue the birds chirping. I have no words.
5. I’ll leave this one too you guys . . . What is your, ‘Really? Did I bring a child into this world?’ item for this list?